Aurora, CO 80012 US
Job Responsibilities of the Surgical Tech:
- The Surgical Technician III will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to aid during surgical procedures performed in the department.
- The Surgery Technician III is experienced in all aspects of aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases, pulling cases as needed, and breaking down cases at the end of the procedure.
- He/she is knowledgeable regarding instrumentation, equipment, and supply needs for all types of surgical procedures.
- The Surgery Technician III performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery.
- May assist with orienting new employees and is available for call assigned on a scheduled basis.
- When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Current BLS Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Registration as a Surgical Tech by Colorado Division of Registration (DORA).
- Current CST Certification from NBSTSA preferred.
- Graduate of accredited program for Operating Room Technician.
- One or more years of experience as a Surgery Technician.
- Salary Range: $26 - $39.01
- On Call: $4.00
- Sign On: Up to $15K for eligible candidates.
- Relocation: Case by case depending on location.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.