Special Procedures Technician
Denton, TX 76210 US
Job Responsibilities of the Special Procedures Tech:
- Performs and assists with high quality special and invasive procedures, focusing on patient care and education.
- Supports and helps achieve departmental goals.
- Effectively participates and promotes Star Service Skills to include service recovery.
- 2 years of Previous acute care Specialty or Neuro experience Required.
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required at hire.
- Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT).
- BLS required.
- Salary Range: $27.67 - $41.50 based on experience 20+ years for max.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.