Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Denver, CO 80218 US
Job Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT):
- The RRT will provide services, timely and efficiently, at appropriate levels to all patients and in all settings served by the department.
- The RRT will perform tasks and duties as outlined in the Respiratory Care Departments Policy and Procedure Manual and will maintain clinical competencies through participation in educational and orientation programs.
- The RRT should also be able to provide advanced clinical expertise and education to departmental staff members and other members of the healthcare team.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Registration National Board for Respiratory Care;BLS, ACLS through AHA or ARC upon hire.
- PALS, NRP within 3 months of hire.
- Will accept pending licensure.
- Graduate of an Accredited Respiratory Therapy Program. Associate degree in Respiratory Therapy (graduate of AMA accredited RT Program).
- One year experience in acute care preferred.
- Willing to consider New Grads! Critical Care/ICU and NICU/PICU experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members.
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient.
- Salary Range: $29.12 $45.68 depending on experience.
- Shift diff $2.00 weekend, $5.50 night.
- Sign On: $15K full time.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.