Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) (Nights)
Arlington, TX 76015 US
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the RRT:
- Assess, plan, evaluate and provide quality respiratory care to patients in the hospital.
- Perform all aspects and treatment modalities as outlined by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Operate blood gas analyzer, performing QC and daily maintenance; maintain QC and maintenance logs; analyze blood gas samples, and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- All areas of treatment for which they have been deemed and documented to be competent to perform patient care, including but not limited to ED, ICU, NICU, etc.
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (RRT) and licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Current NRP required.
- Minimum Associates Degree from accredited respiratory therapy program.
- Minimum 1 year of current acute care hospital critical care experience.
- Must be willing to work with both adult critical care and NICU. Will train NICU if not experienced. Will gain lots of experience due to the exposure of many different traumas, treatment modalities, and Neonatal Critical Care.
- Salary: $27.67-$37.73 (Max 20 years); based on years of experience.
- Shift differential: Night Shift $3.25 per hour; Weekend $4.00 per hour
- Relocation $3, 000 and sign-on bonus up to $7, 500 for exceptionally qualified candidate.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP:
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.