Registered Nurse (RN) Surgery
Overland Park, KS 66209 US
Job Responsibilities of the Surgery RN:
- The role of the Registered Nurse (RN) is that of a circulating nurse, although scrubbing skills are valuable to this position and are utilized in providing patient care.
- The nurse provides and supervises patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director in conjunction with the OR team.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient/family, and in support of the mission of the facility.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN, Diploma or BSN Degree.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license. American Heart Association BLS required upon hire. CNOR and/or specialty certification preferred.
- Prior Surgery experience preferred. If new to the OR prefer 2 years of progressive acute care nursing experience. Newly licensed nurses are considered on an individual basis. Experience in circulating and scrubbing preferred.
- Salary Range: $25.50 $39.50 depending on experience.
- Sign on: $20K
- Relocation: $5K
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.