Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Nursing Unit
Asheville, NC 28801 US
Job Responsibilities of the Supervisor Nursing Unit RN:
- The Clinical Supervisor is generally a first line leader and resource for providers, staff, and patients, related to clinical issues.
- The Clinical Supervisor collaborates with Nursing Director or designee on clinical and non-clinical issues (employee relations, individual behaviors, provider relationships, etc.).
- Exercises management responsibilities through problem-solving and collaboration, independently and as delegated by Nursing Director.
- The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising, directing, coaching, and mentoring nursing staff.
- Provides nursing services to patients and families, in accordance with scope of practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) as defined by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina, or an associated compact state.
- Current BLS: Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Current ACLS: American Heart Association.
- National certification in progressive care or critical care.
- 2-5 years of hospital experience in a supervisory role.
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, data management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary Range: $38.41 - $ 45.89 Depending on years of experience.
- Sign On: Up to $5K.
- Relocation: Up to $5K.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.