Registered Nurse (RN) Pre-Operative Surgery Manager
Austin, TX 78705 US
Job Responsibilities of the Pre-Operative Surgery Manager RN:
- The Nurse Manager is a working manager, who is responsible for day-to-day operations of the Surgery Center/Pre- Admission Testing Clinic.
- You will plan, direct, and control the staffing assignments in accordance with objectives and policies to insure effective coverage of the department.
- You will oversee and perform as needed, personnel performance appraisals including the establishment of goals for each employee.
- You will participate in unit activities/operations.
- You will observe the condition of facilities and take corrective action to solve existing or potential problems.
- You will participate in Process Improvement activities.
- You will act as a change agent through role modeling.
- You will participate in budget and inventory control.
- You will participate in staff and self-development.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support.
- Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor s degree.
- Two years experience in OR.
- One year in a charge nurse position in OR.
- 5-6 years of experience with previous management experience.
- Salary Range: $100K - $130K max based on years of experience.
- Sign On: Up to $15K.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.