Registered Nurse (RN) Orthopedics / Neurology
Overland Park, KS 66209 US
Job Responsibilities of the Orthopedics / Neurology RN:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of the hospital.
- The Registered Nurse in 615 Neuro-Ortho provides care for adult patients between 18 to 64 years: and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license.
- American Heart Association BLS required upon hire.
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred.
- Salary Range: $25.50 - $39.50
- Sign On: $15K to an experienced RN
- Relocation Assistance: $5K
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.