Registered Nurse (RN) Orthopedic/Telemetry
San Antonio, TX 78201 US
Job Responsibilities of the Ortho/Telemetry RN:
- The Registered Nurse (RN) II is the patient and patient s family advocate.
- The RN consistently applies and utilizes the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills, and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- The RN collaborates with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes.
- Communicates and utilizes interpersonal skills effectively and role models confidence and professionalism within nursing by active engagement in unit and organizational activities.
- Demonstrates teamwork, adaptability, and is a resource person to the patient care team.
- Full-time Nights (rotating weekends).
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III position.
- You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License, you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current BLS and ACLS certification.
- Must have at least 1-year recent acute care experience.
- NO LTACH or LTC RN' s will be considered.
- You should have 6 months of clinical experience as a licensed RN in the specialty area of hire.
- Strong Med Surg Candidates with 2/3 years of experience will be considered.
- Must be a team player and be able give examples of the care they offer to patients.
- Salary Range: $26 - $ 38.53 based on experience. (20 years for max).
- Differentials: Night ($4.00) and Weekend ($3.00)
- Sign on Bonus: 2 4 years experience $ 5, 000 5 9 years experience $ 7, 500 10+ years experience $ 10, 000
- Relocation: $3K (within Texas) and $5K (outside of Texas)
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.