Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room
Plano, TX 75075 US
Job Responsibilities of the OR RN:
- Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA) and Association of perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN), the OR RN works with surgeons and anesthesia providers to deliver the safest, highest quality surgical care to our diverse patient population.
- Assists with and assesses Operating Room readiness: table positioning, supplies and supply availability, and equipment set-up.
- Monitors treatment in the operative environment including practice of aseptic technique and maintenance of sterile fields and correction of breaks in technique for any of the team members.
- Manages patient safety by implementing operative policy and procedures including patient identification, site verification, positioning and counting of sponges, instruments, and sharps.
- Minimum of one year hospital O.R. Experience required.
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing - BSN preferred.
- Must have 2 years acute care experience in a large hospital - Will not accept ambulatory; OR surgery experience only.
- Heavy Robotics.
- Should have experience in working in a busy environment.
- Salary Range: $33.27 (2 years) - $43.37 (10 years) - $53.46 (20+ years) based on years of experience.
- Sign On: Up to $15K
- Relocation: Up to $3K
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
CALL IS REQUIRED and they must be able to be at hospital within 30 minutes.