Registered Nurse (RN) Oncology - Days
Dallas, TX 75230 US
Job Responsibilities of the Oncology RN:
- The Oncology RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document, and maintain the plan of care for oncology patients.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care.
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements.
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
- BSN required (would consider Strong ADN candidates, HOWEVER WILL ONLY ACCEPT CANDIDATES THAT ARE ENROLLED IN A BSN PROGRAM AND AWAITING TO GRADUATE).
- Chemo Certified preferred (Not required).
- Strong ACUTE Med-Surg experience (2 years of Med-Surg) Acute care experience required within the LAST YEAR!
- Oncology Experience is Preferred.
- Salary Range: $30.00 - $46.00 Depending on experience.
- Shift Differentials: TBA
- Sign on: Case-by-case basis
- Relocation: Case-by-case basis
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.