Registered Nurse (RN) Nurse Residency Adult Behavioral Health
Jasper, TN 37347 US
The training facility is a behavioral health hospital located in Jasper, Tennessee offering adult inpatient behavioral health services.
Job Responsibilities of the Nurse Residency Adult Behavioral Health RN:
- The Nurse Residency Program is a comprehensive program for new graduate nurses with less than six months of experience.
- The formalized, competitive residency program is comprised of:
- Education and Curriculum.
- Guided Clinical with Preceptor.
- Support (Mentoring and Debriefing).
- Measurement and Evaluation.
- Eligible for graduation from a NLN-AC or CCNE Accredited Nursing Program with an Associate or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing prior to employment.
- Current, BLS (Basic Life Support) AHA (Required).
- Current TN or KY RN license or Multi-state Compact RN license
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, within past 1 year.
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required.
- Will accept corrections/ home health/ LTAC exp and those looking to return to acute care in a hospital.
- Looking for candidates with high energy/ passion/ and open to learning.
- Salary: $24.12 based on experience.
- Sign On: Up to $3.5K
- Relocation: Up to $2.5K
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.