Registered Nurse (RN) Nurse Manager Neurology Medical Surgical
Fort Worth, TX 76014 US
Job Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager Neuro Med/Surg RN:
- The Nurse Manager shares 24-hour accountability and additional responsibility for the effective and efficient operation of the Neurosurgical Medical Surgical department.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- Provides direction to non-professional nursing personnel in providing direct patient care.
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when on duty.
- Demonstrates professionalism and support administrative decision making, always mindful to maintain a positive stance on hospital changes and initiatives.
- Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Graduate of an accredited professional School of Nursing with a bachelor s in science of Nursing (BSN)
- 3 5 years of recent Acute care hospital experience in ICU or Neurological unit
- Current clinical practice in area of expertise
- Current RN licensure by the State of Texas or from a Compact State if you declare the Compact State your Primary State of Residence.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support required
- Salary: $36.42 - $54.63
- Sign on: Case by case.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.