Registered Nurse (RN) New Graduate Nurse Residency Program
St. Petersburg, FL 33707 US
The facility has earned much recognition for the quality of its services, such as the Robert S. Warriner, III Center of Excellence award for the hospital' s wound care and hyperbaric medicine program, as well as a Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association' s Get with the Guidelines-Stroke initiative. Staff members say that the facility is a wonderful place to work because of its focus on compassionate care, learning opportunities, and positive team spirit.
Job Responsibilities of the New Graduate Nurse Residency Program RN:
- The HCA Nurse Residency Program will provide education, support, and guidance to new graduate nurses as they begin their careers in the group hospitals.
- It is a yearlong, extensive clinical orientation (StaRN) and professional development curriculum for new graduate nurses that culminates in an evidence-based capstone project.
- The StaRN Program is primarily designed to provide the graduate nurse with the tools necessary to succeed in today s hospital environment.
- StaRN will assist the graduate nurse with the transition out of the classroom setting onto the unit by providing the following training:
- Introduces nurses to core curriculum and hospital initiatives in a classroom setting
- Reinforces nursing skills learned in a didactic setting
- Preceptorship training with a facility preceptor in the nursing unit.
- Specialty areas covered:
- Inpatient Rehab units.
- Attendance is mandatory for the entire program.
- Recent graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 12-months.
- Current FL RN license required prior to program start or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Previous medical or service industry experience highly desired, but not required.
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required.
- Cannot have fears of Covid.
- Candidates who will love our patients are preferred!
- Salary Range: Med surge & PCU $25.88 ICU $26.86 Specialty $28.47
- Shift Differentials: $4.50 Nights - $1.50 Weekends
- Sign On: Up to $5K (With a 2-year commitment)
- Relocation: Case by case for out of state residents.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.