Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical Telemetry
Oviedo, FL 32765 US
Job Responsibilities of the Med/Surg Telemetry RN:
- The Med-Surg Registered Nurse is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
- Night and Day openings.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN, BSN preferred.
- Recent experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- 1 year hospital experience in MED SURG TELE required.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse License If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Lifting 50 lbs. Maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
- Salary: $26.72 1 Year $30.07 5 Year $33.49 10 Year $38.33 17 yr. Max
- Diffs- $4.50 nights, $1.50 weekends.
- Sign On: $10K with 2 year commitment.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.