Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical
Panama City, FL 32405 US
Job Responsibilities of Medical Surgical RN:
- The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Tasks and responsibilities include assessing plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Day and Night Shift.
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- One year of RN experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Salary Range: $27 - $37 Depending on experience.
- Night Shift Differential: $4
- Sign on: $10K
- Relocation: Case by Case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.