Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical
Irving, TX 75039 US
Job Responsibilities of the Med-Surg RN:
- The RN - Registered Nurse Med/Surg Medical Surgical provides direct nursing care to Medical Surgical patient(s) and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the medical and surgical services.
- Associates (required) or Bachelor (preferred) of Science in Nursing.
- Minimum 1yr recent experience in a Medical Surgical or other Acute care unit.
- Will look at least 7 years of LTAC experience in Med-Surg.
- Must have current or compact licensure in the state of Texas.
- BLS required.
- Salary Range: $27.35 $43.95 depending on experience.
- Sign on: Up to $5K for days, $10K for nights.
- Relocation: Up to $3K
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.