Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Intensive Care Unit
San Antonio, TX 78212 US
Job Responsibilities of the MICU RN:
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills, and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes.
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities.
- You will demonstrate teamwork, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team.
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program.
- If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN preferred) and/or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III or IV positions.
- Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse.
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification.
- Salary Range: $25.28 - $37.95 based on experience. (20 years for max).
- Sign On: Up to $15K based on experience.
- Relocation: Up to $5K for qualifying candidates.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.