Registered Nurse (RN) Labor and Delivery
Panama City, FL 32405 US
Job Responsibilities of the Labor and Delivery RN:
- Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patient s health or situation.
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or issues.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient.
- Develops a plan with strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes.
- Evaluates progress toward the attainment of the proposed outcome.
- Systematically enhances the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice.
- Attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice.
- Interacts with peers and contributes to the professional development of peers.
- Collaborates with the patient, family, and others in an ethical manner.
- Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost, and impact on practice.
- Leadership in the professional practice setting and the profession.
- Follows established patient safety guidelines for reporting a medical error.
- Performs unit specific duties as defined by the unit specific requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned but is not limited to floating to various units.
- Both days and nights but mainly nights.
- Current license as a RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- 1+ years of experience as a RN in a Labor and Delivery setting required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills. Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Salary Range: $26 (1 yr)- 32 (7 yr)- 37 (15+ yr)
- Differentials: Nights $4.00
- Relocation: Case by case depending on location.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.