Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit
Lake City, FL 32055 US
Job Responsibilities of the ICU RN:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required.
- Current State of Florida license for Registered Nurse or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS required.
- ACLS required.
- CCRN preferred.
- Acute care experience required.
- Must have experience 1 year ICU exp or have floated to ICU.
- Critical Care Experience preferred.
- Salary Range: $26 $34 depending on experience.
- Differentials: Weekend $2 Nights $3.25
- Sign On: $15K with 2-year agreement.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.