Registered Nurse (RN) III Intensive Care Unit
San Antonio, TX 78229 US
Job Responsibilities of the ICU III RN:
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills, and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes.
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities.
- Demonstrating teamwork, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team.
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
- Current RN License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum 2 years Experience.
- Salary Range: $26.03 - $ 36.88 depending on years of experience.
- Sign On: 2 4 years experience $ 5, 000 5 9 years experience $ 7, 500 10+ years experience $ 10, 000.
- Relocation: $3K (within Texas) and $5K (outside of Texas).
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.