Registered Nurse (RN) Hemodialysis Float Pool
Dallas, TX 75240 US
Job Responsibilities of the Hemodialysis Float Pool RN:
- This is a float pool position so the candidate would be working at multiple facilities and depending on where they live.
- Utilizing the standards of care set forth by the American Nephrology Nurses Association, the Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) in hemodialysis will organize, modify, evaluate, document, and maintain the plan of care.
- This plan will fall within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act and will include individualized, holistic, supportive, and safe care for the adult and geriatric patient population requiring hemodialysis.
- The RN maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions within the parameters of their legal scope of practice and in accordance with the federal, state, and local laws;rules and regulations;and policies, procedures, and guidelines of the hospital system.
- Required to Float between designated facilities in the healthcare system.
- Will cross train RN's that have acute care experience that want to be in Hemodialysis.
- 1 year of recent Hemodialysis acute care hospital experience (will be interested in speaking with candidates that have acute care experience within the last 2 years)
- BSN Required must sign agreement that BSN required within 24 months of hire date (Will accept candidates with an ADN but they need to obtain the BSN within 24 months of hire.
- Licensed RN in the state of Texas required, Compact License is accepted;however, must obtained RN License in the State of Texas within the first 90 days.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS) certification through American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- Certification in area of specialty preferred.
- Salary: $40 - $45 (5+ years) based on experience.
- Will provide mileage reimbursement.
- Sign On: Case by case.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.