Registered Nurse (RN) Graduate Nurse Residency
Thornton, CO 80229 US
Job Responsibilities of the Graduate Nurse Residency RN:
- You will enjoy meaningful learning opportunities and networking opportunities with your peers in a cohort setting
- You will complete new employee orientation and unit orientation (10 12 weeks)
- You will complete 5-6 weeks didactic training including clinical orientation, relevant certification courses, high-fidelity simulation, Meditech EMR training, and a variety of e-learning. Your schedule will be Monday-Friday 40 hours per week during this time
- You will complete 5-6 weeks clinical training on the unit with a dedicated preceptor. Your schedule 32 hours per week, working on your preceptor s schedule.
- Ideal for December 2021 graduates or earlier
- Open units include Med/Surg, Med/Tele Cardiac, Ortho, Spine, Neuro, Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Critical Care, Complex Surgical Transplant, Step Down Unit, Acute Rehab, Behavioral Health, PACU, and more.
- CANADIAN STUDENTS ACCEPTED!
- VISA SPONSORSHIP OFFERED FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS THAT GRADUATED FROM AN ACCREDITED NURSING PROGRAM WITHIN THE UNITED STATES (*excluding nationals from India and China*)
- You will need your current nursing degree (associates or bachelors) by the start date.
- You will need your passing NCLEX results by the start date.
- You must not have any current or prior experience working as an acute care hospital Registered Nurse.
- You must be flexible to work either day or night shift as the unit-specific needs vary.
- You must be flexible to commit to a full time Registered Nurse position with one of our hospitals for a two-year commitment period.
- All colleagues, providers, students, residents, and contractors are required to adhere to the state mandate regarding the COVID-19 vaccine by October 31, 2021. To comply you must be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious/health exemption to begin employment.
- Salary Range: $29.50
- Shift Differentials: $5.50/Nights & $2.00/Weekends
- Sign On: $3K.
- Relocation: $5K.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.