Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room
San Antonio, TX 78233 US
Job Responsibilities of the ER RN:
- Assess, plan, and evaluate patient care needs.
- Carry out physician orders.
- Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
- Provide respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instruct and educate patients and families.
- Assess and coordinate patient' s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Days & Night.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
- Current RN License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification.
- At least one year of ER experience.
- BSN preferred.
- Salary Range: $27- $38 based on experience. (20 years for max).
- Sign On: $15k sign on (based on minimum 2 years of experience)
- Relocation: $5K for eligible candidates.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.