Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room
Lake City, FL 32055 US
Job Responsibilities of the Emergency Room RN:
- To provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
- To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.
- State of Florida RN License required or obtained within 90 days of hire if licensed with applicable RN Compact Licensure.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification required.
- PALS certification required.
- Acute care experience preferred.
- Critical or emergent care experience preferred.
- Must have experience 1 year ER exp
- Salary Range: $26 - $34 Depending on experience.
- Differentials: Weekend $2.00 Nights $3.25
- Sign On: $15K with 2-year commitment
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.