Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Emergency Services
Derry, NH 03038 US
Job Responsibilities of the Director of Emergency Services RN:
- Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication.
- Assures service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
- Actively participates in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents.
- Advances the patient experience agenda in the Emergency Department.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required.
- Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of current experience in emergency services required 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Salary Range: $125K - $135K based on years of experience.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.