Registered Nurse (RN) Catheterization Lab
Tallahassee, FL 32310 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cath Lab RN:
- Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
- To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
- Always maintains a professional appearance and attitude.
- Knowledgeable of all procedures being performed in the Cath lab to include but not limited to the equipment needed for each stated procedure.
- Competent in each of the previous roles mentioned and the competencies are evaluated annually and documented on competency skill checklists.
- Associate degree required; bachelor s degree preferred.
- Current RN license in Florida and/or multistate compact license required.
- BLS AHA Healthcare Provider required.
- ACLS required.
- CALL IS REQUIRED and they must be able to be at hospital within 30 minutes.
- Must have experience Cath lab or must have critical care, PACU, or ER exp.
- 1-year acute care experience required.
- Interventional Cath Lab or critical care experience preferred.
- Reads and writes English with the basic skills necessary to transfer physician s orders.
- Ability to move more than 100 pounds, with assistance from other staff members.
- Good knowledge of cardiac drugs and arrhythmias.
- Knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of sterile procedures.
- Ability to listen, empathize, and respond to patient, family, internal and external partner s needs.
- This position is exposed to ionizing radiation and requires the employee to wear a lead apron and stand for long periods of time.
- Salary Range: $25 (1 year) - $36 based on years of experience.
- Sign On: $10K
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.