Registered Nurse (RN) Catheterization Lab
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cath Lab RN:
- RN Cath Lab is responsible for the general nursing activities in the Cardiac Cath Lab, providing quality patient care.
- The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse is expected to assist with the planning and presentation of departmental in services and to cross train in areas outside the normal nursing responsibilities.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient; is responsible and accountable for the planning, directing and provision of nursing care to patients in accordance with the Florida Nurse Practice Act, physician s orders, recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
- FL RN Licensure or Recognized Compact Licensure (Subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current BLS & ACLS Certifications (American Heart Association or American Red Cross).
- Previous RN Cath Lab experience and/or Critical Care experience required.
- Critical Care/ICU/ED RN Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Must have at least one-year recent acute care experience.
- Salary Range: $31.98 - $47.96 based on experience.
- Sign On: $20K based on experience.
- Relocation: Case by Case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.