Registered Nurse (RN) Catheterization Lab
Ocala, FL 34474 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cath Lab RN:
- The RN' s responsibilities include patient assessment, patient care, medication administration, conscious sedation administration, hemodynamic monitoring and documenting of the procedure.
- The RN must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment with a teamwork approach.
- The incumbent in this position may be required to work at the medical center, community hospital, or the free-standing emergency department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice to meet the health care needs of patients, their families, and the community.
- ON CALL REQUIRED: Must be within 30 mins
- 2-year Associates Degree or Vocation Degree required.
- Must have experience WILLING TO CROSS TRAIN- must have 2+ years ICU experience or ED experience.
- FL RN Licensure required or obtained within 90 days of hire if licensed with applicable RN Compact Licensure.
- ACLS within 90 days of hire/transfer.
- Salary Range: $30.01 $34.10 (10yr) could be more with 17 years experience.
- Shift Diffs: Nights $4.25 per hour; Weekend $3.00 per hour.
- On Call: $4.00 per hour, If called in minimum of 2 hours pay at 1 times base pay.
- Sign On: $15K.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.