Registered Nurse (RN) Catheterization Lab
Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32547 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cath Lab RN:
- The Cath Lab RN will provide all nursing care during special procedures (Angiography, Cardiac Catheterization, etc.).
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for several patients during a designated time frame while following policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Prioritizes and organizes patient flow to ensure the best utilization of time.
- The Cath Lab RN is given general guidance and is expected to function with initiative and sound judgment to provide quality services.
- Must establish and maintain a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments, and Medical Staff. This role will require a call with a 30-minute response time.
- Associate degree required.
- Current RN license in Florida required.
- BLS and ACLS required within 90 days of hire.
- 1-year acute care experience required.
- 1-year critical care experience preferred.
- Must have experience 1 year RN experience prior Cath lab experience preferred. 3+ years ICU/ ED/ CC experience accepted.
- Reads and writes English with the basic skills necessary to transfer physician s orders.
- Ability to move more than 100 pounds, with assistance from other staff members.
- Good knowledge of cardiac drugs and arrhythmias.
- Knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of sterile procedures.
- Ability to listen, empathize, and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners need.
- This position is exposed to ionizing radiation and requires the employee to wear a lead apron and stand for long periods of time.
- Call is required. All Cath lab RNs need to live within 30 minutes of the facility.
- Salary: $24 - $37 (max for 15+ years experience.)
- Shift Diffs: $4.50 night only 11-11.
- Sign On: $10K with 2-year agreement.
- Relocation: Limited case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.