Registered Nurse (RN) Catheterization Lab
Aventura, FL 33180 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cath Lab RN:
- To provide proficient, age specific, direct, and indirect patient care in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients in accordance with legal, Hospital practice and departmental policies and procedures, established standards of nursing care and practice, and as defined by the State of Florida.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Can respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, can perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor s Degree in Nursing preferred or working towards same.
- Minimum 3 years Critical Care Nursing.
- Must have at least 1-year recent acute care experience.
- Salary Range: $31.98 - $ 47.96 based on experience. (20 years for max).
- Sign on Bonus: $20K.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.