Registered Nurse (RN) Catheterization Lab
Atlantis, FL 33462 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cath Lab RN:
- The Cath Lab RN is a licensed Registered Professional Nurse who, under the supervision of the Department Manager and Physician, within the framework of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, preforms specialized nursing care in all phases of the Cardiovascular Laboratory.
- This includes assessing the patient history, the physical and psychosocial status of patient.
- Develops and implements nursing orders based on information received.
- Performs both technical and professional aspects of cardiac catherization and efficiently reports information to maintain continuity of care.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life Support Course (PALS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Must have at least one year of Acute Care Nursing experience.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing preferred Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Must have Cath Lab RN experience.
- Salary Range: $31.98 - $47.96 based on experience. (20 years for max).
- Sign on Bonus: $20K.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.