Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular Operating Room
Fort Pierce, FL 34954 US
Job Responsibilities of the CVOR RN:
- The Open-Heart RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient' s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- FL RN Licensure or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing preferred.
- Current BLS & ACLS Certifications (American Heart Association or American Red Cross).
- 1 or more years RN Operating Room experience - Open Heart Surgery experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Must have recent acute care experience.
- MUST HAVE 1-year CVOR RN exp
- MUST TAKE CALL
- Salary Range: $31.98 - $47.96 based on experience. (20 years for max).
- Sign On: $20K
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.