Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular
San Antonio, TX 78233 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cardiovascular RN:
- Applies nursing judgment through a thorough, systematic approach of applying the nursing process.
- Conducts comprehensive, timely, and ongoing focused physical, psycho- social and pain assessments;includes assessment of patient education needs.
- Utilizes the assessment, identifies problems, makes nursing diagnoses, and formulates goals, teaching plans and outcomes to create an individualized plan of care. Identifies individual patient goals, readiness to learn and incorporates family into the plan of care.
- Prioritizes and implements a competent, prioritized, and efficient nursing plan of care.
- Consistently conducts timely evaluation, anticipates, and recognizes changes in patient conditions, determines when reassessments are needed and adjusts the plan of care as necessary. Compares expected and achieved outcomes of nursing care utilizing the plan of care.
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III position.
- You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License, you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current BLS and ACLS certification.
- You should have 6 months of clinical experience as a licensed RN in the specialty area of hire.
- Strong Med Surg Candidates with 2/3 years of experience will be considered.
- Must be a team player and be able give examples of the care they offer to patients.
- No LTACH's or LTC RN's will be considered, NO new Grads.
- Must have recent acute care experience.
- Salary Range: $26 - $ 38.53 based on experience. (20 years for max).
- Differentials - Night ($4.00) and Weekend ($3.00)
- Sign on Bonus: 2 4 years experience $ 5, 000 5 9 years experience $ 7, 500 10+ years experience $ 10, 000
- Relocation: $3K (within Texas) and $5K (outside of Texas)
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.