Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Denton, TX 76210 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cardiac Cath Lab RN:
- Under general supervision, the Cath Lab RN assists with all diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cath and specials labs as monitor or circulator, provides individual nursing care, administers medication, starts IV s, operates equipment as needed, prepares patients for examination, documents appropriate information, interacts with patients and physicians, assists with orientation/education of all new Cath Lab employees, assists with maintenance of staff competency checks and scheduling of in-services, assists with performance improvement, performs related duties as assigned.
- Licensed RN by the State of Texas or compact state.
- BSN required.
- 2 years of Cardiac Cath Lab acute care experience required. Does not need to be recent but must be within the last 3-4 years.
- BLS required. Specialty certification encouraged.
- Salary Range: $27.75 - $53.46 based on experience 20+ years for max.
- Sign On: Up to $7.5K
- Relocation: Up to $3K.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.