Dallas, TX 75230 US
Job Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist:
- Job Performs superior/quality diagnostic images under the guidance of a Radiologist on all ages.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practice standards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
- Participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities.
- Graduate of AMA approved school of radiology technology.
- One year of recent acute care Radiology Technologist experience required
- ARRT, MRT State of Texas.
- Current AHA or ARC BLS provider.
- Salary Range: $23.10 - $34.64 (20+) based on experience.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.