Plano, TX 75075 US
Job Responsibilities of the Radiology Tech:
- Performs high quality diagnostic radiographic procedures, focusing on patient care and education.
- Supports and helps achieve departmental goals.
- Effectively participates and promotes Star Service skills to include service recovery.
- Provide high quality diagnostic imaging.
- Delivers customer focused care.
- Maintains records.
- Educates patients and family.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include the transport of patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
- Graduate or Certificate from a Professional School of Radiology.
- ARRT, state licensure and BCLS required.
- 1 year of Radiology acute experience within the last year required.
- License needs to be current.
- Salary: $23.10(1 year) - $34.64 (8+ years)
- Sign on: Up to $5K.
- Relocation: Up to $5K.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.