Psychiatrist - Addiction/Pain Management
Jacksonville, FL US
DUTIES OF THE ADDICTION & PAIN MANAGEMENT PSYCHIATRIST:
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the hospital.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Provide clinical direction for substance addiction/abuse/misuse aspects of clinical pain management to a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other health care providers and providing consultative services pursuant to optimal health care delivery to pain patients with addictions.
- Provide comprehensive medical and advanced addiction treatments within the scope of practice for an Addiction Psychiatrist to patients with complex pain conditions including consultation, management, monitoring, evaluation, and treatment.
- Participate in an on-site designated Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes (ECHO) tele-mentoring training program.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program in psychiatry which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine.
- Possess and maintain a current Board Certification in Addiction Medicine or Addiction Psychiatry;from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology accredited by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS);or from the American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).
- Possess four (4) years of clinical work experience within the preceding five (5) years as a full time Addiction Psychiatrist.
- Provide three (3) letters of recommendation written within the last two (2) years attesting to the HCW s clinical skills and abilities. A minimum of one (1) letter must be from a supervisor. Recommendation letters must include: name, title, phone number, date of recommendation, address and signature of the individual providing the recommendation.
- Current, valid, unrestricted license from any state or territory of the United States.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen for access to Gov't computer systems.
22 days paid vacation/sick leave per year
10 paid Federal holidays per year
Dental and Vision plans
401(k) savings plan
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 25 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our over 500 healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty servicemembers, their families, and veterans. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability