Lake City, FL 32055 US
Job Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist:
- The Physical Therapist (PT) provides assessment, treatment, and rehabilitative services to patients to improve mobility, relieve pain and disability.
- Designs, implements, and documents appropriate initial plan of care and sets measurable goals based on patients' age, total needs perspective and environment
- Demonstrates and articulates sound clinical reasoning through synthesizing evaluation data from initial patient assessment, medical history, and physician orders to develop a comprehensive plan of care. Follows intervention protocols and adapts conventional therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patient. Performs regular re-evaluations to determine patient progress and adjusts or alters plan of care accordingly.
- Records, monitors, and analyzes clinical data to review, reevaluate and modify treatment plan and goals.
- Shifts: typically, 8-4: 30, with weekend rotations. More than one weekend a month may be required.
- Must have experience Would consider a new grad with an acute care clinical experience.
- Salary Range: $32.52 - $40.65 Depending on years of experience.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.