Pediatric Echocardiography Technician
Dallas, TX 75230 US
Job Responsibilities of the Pediatric Echo Technician:
- Perform cardiac ultrasound to include, but not limited to M-Mode, 2-dimensional, Doppler and Color Doppler studies and stress echocardiograms.
- Studies will be performed on adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
- Technicians will have technical skill of studies as well as instrumentation, maintenance of equipment function and safety policy and procedures.
- College or technical training program preferred.
- Apply a detailed knowledge of cardiac and thoracic anatomy, physiology, and hemodynamics.
- Two years of Acute Care Hospital experience in Pediatric Echocardiography Required (Does not have to be Recent Acute care experience)
- Registered in pediatric Echo.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS provider
- Salary: $39.65 - $59.48
- Sign On: Case by case.
- Relocation: $3K
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.