Denton, TX 76210 US
Job Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist:
- The Medical Technologist is responsible for various laboratory testing procedures in assigned areas as licensed.
- Provides clinical laboratory services to patients in accordance with accepted practices and Departmental and Hospital standards of care.
- Work customarily involves analytical testing of blood and/or other human biological specimens. Depending on campus and department - various pre and post analytical work processes are included in the work duties customarily performed.
- Acute care experience as an MT required.
- MT/MLS/CLS required (ASCP Preferred).
- Current license from states that require license.
- Bachelor s degree within 90 days of hire.
- Salary: Min 25.41- Mid 31.76(10 years) - Max $38.41(20 years)
- Sign On: Up to $5K for nights.
- Relocation: $3K
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.