Medical Laboratory Scientist
Brevard, NC 28712 US
Job Responsibilities of the Medical Laboratory Scientist:
- Performs both routine and complex lab analyses and/or identification procedures on blood, tissue, and body fluids with minimal supervision in a hospital setting.
- Assists management in monitoring quality control data to ensure results or procedures are accurate and precise.
- Required Education: Bachelors or Associates degree in Clinical Laboratory Science from an accredited institution.
- Required License: Certified by ASCP, HEW, AMT, or NCA. ASCP Certification or equivalent certification by a nationally recognized board/agency as a Medical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Technologist, or Medical Laboratory Technician. If not certified at time of hire, must be registry eligible and become certified by ASCP (or equivalent nationally recognized board/agency) within one year.
- Required Experience: Clinical rotation as Medical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician student.
- Preferred Experience: One year post graduate clinical laboratory experience.
- Will consider new grads. Will accept pending license.
- Salary: $20.51 - $25.24 (MLT) $27.38 - $33.70 (MLS)
- Sign On: $5K
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.