Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN)
Jacksonville, FL US
DUTIES OF THE LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN/LVN) INCLUDE:
- Provide care coordination using specific criteria and guidelines as mandated by DOD, BUMED, and TRICARE directives, coordinating with the local MHP clinic, utilization and Referral Management policies, and obtains additional clinical data as required.
- Consult, coordinate, and collaborate with Medical Home Port (MHP) team members, referral management team members, specialty care clinics, outside care professionals, agencies, organizations and other ancillary support systems to assist in the care coordination of MHP patients.
- Identifies patients in need of care coordination within the MHP teams, through screening patients with a pattern of high risk, unstable and resource intensive utilization of Military Treatment Facility (MTF) or network services such as chronic pain patients.
- Responsible for coordination of outpatient care services of patients belonging to the MHP clinic area of responsibility that are discharged from other facilities.
- Follows-up with MHP team members regarding review of patient charts, medical records, and other documents utilized in the treatment and care of MHP patients in need of care coordination.
- 1 year of clinical work experience as a full-time LPN/LVN within the preceding 3 years
- Be a graduate from a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).Or State Board of Nursing approved LPN/LVN training program or completion of equivalent military training that permits sitting for the State licensure examination.
- Possess a current unrestricted license to practice as an LPN/LVN in any one (1) of the fifty (50) States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Maintain certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- U.S. Citizenship (required for access to Government computers)
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for almost 30 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty service members, their families, and veterans.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability