Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Behavioral Health
Jacksonville, NC US
DUTIES OF THE LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER:
- Perform a full range of clinical social worker procedures in accordance with clinical privileges granted.
- Practice as an interdependent member of the health team and provide important components of primary health care through direct social work services, consultation, collaboration, referral, teaching, and advocacy.
- Provide direct and indirect services to both inpatients and outpatients in accordance with social work standards of practice.
- Assess and treat outpatients in individual, group, couples, and family modalities exercising mature professional judgment and using a wide range of social work skills to include individual and familycounseling to assist patients and their families in dealing with chronic and acute diseases/injuries.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments. Provide counseling to patient and family in matters directly related to patients limitation, adjustment to medical condition, and ongoing treatment. Develop andimplement discharge plans, follow-up care, and transfers to other health care facilities.
- Plan and maintain referral and coordination services with civilian health and social service agencies.
- Provide consultation services to medical, nursing, and ancillary hospital staff regarding psychosocial issues, discharge plans, and follow-up care for patients and families.
- Provide crisis intervention services.
- The LCSW shall be required to successfully complete the Tri-Service Internal Behavioral Health Consultant (IBHC) training or Tri Service Behavioral Health Care Facilitator (BHCF) training course. Travel will be reimbursed.
- Master' s degree in Social Work (MSW).
- Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Possess a minimum of one year experience in the past three years as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (for access to Gov' t computer systems)
- Competitive pay
- 10 days paid time off per year plus 7 sick days per year
- 10 paid Federal holidays
- Health & Welfare allowance covers the cost of health insurance, long and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Dental and vision plans offered, 401(k)
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for almost 30 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty service members, their families, and veterans.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability