Contract Services Manager
El Paso, TX 79925 US
Currently recruiting a Contract Services Manager in El Paso, Texas, to coordinate complex clinical operations at a facility that houses individuals detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of supervisory experience. A background as an RN Supervisor or Charge Nurse is helpful.
DUTIES OF THE CONTRACT SERVICES MANAGER:
- As Key Personnel, provides a broad range of front-line supervision and management to all Vendor staff under their purview.
- Plans, schedules, assigns, and directs contract staff.
- Coordinates and conducts site visits for staff candidates.
- Performs personnel and Human Resources related functions.
- Completes staff evaluations 90 days after hire and annually thereafter.
- Establishes and maintains a strong and positive working relationship with the on-site Government Technical Monitors (GTM).
- Works closely with the GTM to ensure Contract staff orientation, training, and competency assessments are completed with no interruptions to the daily operations.
- Produces reports regarding contractor productivity and monitors contractor compliance with IHSC policy for all contract staff at the site.
- Reviews identified patient records to assess adequacy of record keeping, and implementation of appropriate clinical guidelines and policy compliance.
- Meets regularly with government technical monitors to ensure coordination and collaboration of staffing.
- Ensures discipline Specific clinical and administrative in-services are provided for contract staff in accordance with agency policies and accreditation standards.
- Leads or delegates the orientation and training within licensing scope and in accordance with agency policy, of new contract personnel to protocols, requirements, and the specifics of the patient population.
- Serves as a team member for analyzing established protocol practices and identifying areas for improvement.
- Participates with developing recommendations for improved efficiency of patient care.
- Assists with program/project design activities, strategy development, problem resolution, and project implementation.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies and position.
- Maintains functional proficiency and ease of use utilizing agency s electronic health records.
- Completes all initial, annual and ad hoc training as required/assigned.
- Maintains patient confidentiality, and confidentiality of medical records, in compliance with the Privacy Act and HIPAA regulations in all work activities.
- Adheres to and maintains awareness of: IHSC Policies, Procedures, Directives, Operational Memoranda and accreditation standards as prescribed by ICE/IHSC.
- Adheres to and participates in: IHSC s Safety, Prevention, Infection and Control, Quality Improvement, Patient Education and other programs and collateral duties as appropriate to position.
- Attends and participates in general, medical, and clinical staff meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE CONTRACT SERVICES MANAGER INCLUDE:
- 3 years of supervisory experience in a complex health care setting as an administrator with strong business and management skills.
- BSN or bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration, Public Health, or a related field.
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 25 years, has provided medical care to federal agencies. Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our over 500 healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of our nation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability