Computed Tomography Technologist
Ocala, FL 34474 US
Job Responsibilities of the CT Tech:
- Performs those duties directly involved with the completion of all requested procedures of the Imaging Department with regards to Quality and Quantity, providing services to all inpatients and outpatients of all age groups.
- Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments, and medical staff.
- May be required to work at one of three locations.
- Required: Vocational or 2-year Associates Degree required.
- Preferred: 4-year bachelor s degree preferred.
- Required: BLS, Registered CT Tech (ARRT), State Registered Radiology Tech or Registered CT Tech.
- Required: Less than 1 year of imaging experience required.
- Preferred: 1-3 years of imaging experience preferred.
- Can be a new grad from CT. Will cross train the right person from Radiographer to be a CT Tech.
- Salary Range: $24.70 $30.82 depending on experience.
- On call YES On call pay: $4.00
- Shift Diffs: Evenings: $2.00 Nights: $3.25 Weekends: $2.00
- Sign on: $10K for qualified techs.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.