Computed Tomography Technologist
Kissimmee, FL 32742 US
Job Responsibilities of the CT Tech:
- Under the direction of the Radiologist, performs all computerized tomography scans on various portions of the body to assist the medical staff in the detection of abnormalities.
- Performs duties and functions as a Radiology Technologists as assigned.
- This position requires providing care/service to a critically through sub-acutely ill pediatric through geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- Associate Degree or Vocational School Graduate of an approved School of Radiology.
- State of Florida HRS General Radiography license.
- Current BCLS-C certification.
- ARRT certification (Radiographer and CT) required or obtained within 6 months.
- Two years of CT experience required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Must live within 30 MINS of the hospital for call.
- Salary: $28.65 - $37.29 (17+ years) based on experience.
- On call - $4.
- Shift Diffs: Evenings: $2; Nights: $3.25; Weekends: $2.
- Sign On: Up to $10K.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.