Computed Tomography Technologist
Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32547 US
Job Responsibilities of the CT Tech:
- Under general supervision, operates Cat-Scan equipment, positions patients to produce diagnostic radiographs in a safe manner and performs related duties.
- Associate Degree or equivalent in Radiological Technology required.
- ARRT registry required.
- CT registry required within 12 months of hire.
- State of Florida license required.
- BCLS AHA Healthcare Provider certification required upon hire.
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and CT concepts to include: head, chest, abdomen, pelvis, spine, MSK, CTA.
- Knowledge of CT invasive procedures to include biopsy, drainages, etc. And basic knowledge about supplies used such as catheter and biopsy needles.
- Knowledge of contrast administration and contraindications.
- Salary Range: $26.05 $33.59 depending on experience.
- On call YES
- Shift Diffs: between $2-$4/hr, if on the weekend only shift, they get $6/hr + shift diff if they re working after 10pm (Fri/Sat/Sun) Monday they would just get shift diff.
- Sign on: $10K for qualified techs.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.