Certified Nursing Assistant (Coverage - PRN)
Jacksonville, NC US
Currently recruiting a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA-II) - P-T / PRN / Coverage to work at Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville, North Carolina, to provide care to family members of Active Duty heroes or retirees. The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA-II) may be assigned to work in the Pediatric Clinic, Inpatient Pediatric Unit, Labor & Delivery, Level II Nursery, Postpartum Mother-Baby Unit, or Multi-Service Ward. Hours Mon - Fri, between 9: 30AM - 7: 00PM. This is a coverage position, part-time / PRN (avg less than 30 hrs per week).
DUTIES OF THE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA-II):
- Prepare examination rooms prior to patient' s arrival.
- Assist with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed
- Check patient' s vital signs, to include temperature, respiration, pulse, weight and blood pressure.
- Obtain and document patient' s current medical history, drug history, chief complaints, allergies and vital signs on the correct form.
- Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered.
- Maintain examination room stock levels and perform routine maintenance of examination rooms.
- Complete lab and x-ray requisitions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Enter demographic data into the computer upon patient check-in; enter diagnosis and departing time when patient is released.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA-II):
- Completion of a certified nursing assistant program
- Possess and maintain certification as a certified nursing assistant.
- One year of experience as a certified nursing assistant after graduation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (for access to Gov' t computer systems)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS FOR THE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA-II):
- Competitive pay
- Paid in cash - prorated equivalent of 10 days paid time off per year plus 7 sick days per year
- Paid in cash - prorated equivalent of 10 paid Federal holidays
- Health & Welfare allowance covers the cost of health insurance, long and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Dental and vision plans offered, 401(k)
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP:
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for almost 30 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty service members, their families, and veterans.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability