Certified Central Sterile Technician
Denver, CO 80220 US
Job Responsibilities of the Certified Central Sterile Technician:
- The Central Sterile Technician coordinates and collaborates in the overall cleaning, assembly, and dispensing of instruments and equipment needed for daily surgical procedures.
- Types of Services: Neuro, Ortho, CV, Vascular, Plastics, Robotics, General, Spine, Bariatrics, Hybrid OR, GYN, Urology.
- Current Central Service Technician certification with IAHCSMM or CBSPD required.
- High school or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year experience with multi-specialty OR Instrumentation.
- Progressive leadership experience in Central Supply operations preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write English, including an understanding of medical terminology.
- Salary Range: $18.50 - $25.90.
- Sign On: Up to $5K.
- Relocation: For eligible Candidates.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.